Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Stroller

I debated bringing a stroller. When we were in China I wished I had a stroller. We ended up leaving the stroller at home. By the time we got to the airport I was wishing I had packed it.

While we were waiting for our luggage in Reykjavik. I saw two huge containers full of strollers. Probably over one hundred strollers. I looked at a couple of them and the tags were all from months earlier. I asked the man at the security desk if I could have a stroller and he told me to pick the we wanted and bring it to him so he could take the tag off. He said they were getting ready to throw them away .I joked about losing a car seats and strollers at airports and he quoted the Douglas Adam's book where everything you lose comes back to you.  Sean picked a stroller that had a shark top. I was really glad we had a stroller because there were times Sean would have totally melted down if he had to walk when he was already cold and tired. Shark stroller saved the day!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors