Saturday, January 18, 2014

January

January is half way over and I haven't posted. We've done lots of things and been busy. Shocking as it may be I haven't taken many pictures. Sean is busy in school.
Translation "Do you have a spider or a snake? I have a snake.

Sean really likes to write stories and make books. He mailed this one to Kylie and Brie. When I was a kid I liked to make books too. I showed Sean one of my books and he told me it was "silly." Everyone's a critic.





Most of Sean's books center around Mario and Luigi. Most of Sean's clothes and toys center around Mario and Luigi.



 Khloe is getting all sorts of big. She crawls and pulls herself up to a kneeling position. She giggles and says da da da da. She likes to play patty cake and does a lot of waving.


I bought a high chair that attaches to the table. Khloe looks so little in it.



She's a cowgirl! I had to take this picture fast because she pulls hats off as fast as you can put a hat on.

Sean is doing great with reading. We track his reading on a computer program called "Road to success". He's made it 112 days straight. That was no easy feat. There have been nights when he's really tired and I remember he hasn't read and he has to read before he can go to sleep. 
Khloe's got the whole world in her hands.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors