Monday, December 30, 2013

Kylie, Brie and Sean

We hadn't seen the girls since September so a visit was long over due. Sean was going to sleep at their house but because of the hives I wanted him to stay home so the girls slept over for two nights. They have grown so much and are such delightful little people. I love them. They have started calling Don, Uncle Grandpa.
 Kylie is in resource for reading and math and she gets speech therapy. She was getting a fourth service at school but I don't recall what it was. Brie is in speech as well.


We hadn't taken down our Christmas tree so I got to take a picture under the tree. When I took that first picture I had no idea that those kids would become permanent parts of our lives. What a gift they are.
Sean and Kylie both lost teeth on Friday. Kylie's dad, Troy said Kylie pulls hers out. According to the girls "Sean spit his tooth out at McDonald's." That is the fourth tooth Sean has lost and Kylie's ninth.

Kylie made me this cute little card and she drew a picture of herself with Brie and Sean. They stayed up late both nights giggling and looking at pictures. They are so easy now. No drama, no messes. It was truly a joy to have them spend the weekend with us. I had to work on Friday. When I walked in the hall all three of them were standing there. Kylie said "Sean peed on us." The next night they made him sleep at the bottom of the bed.
 When we drove them home all three kids fell asleep in the car. They played so hard they were exhausted.



The kids ran around in the backyard chasing Pieko. I picked the dog up from the kennel on Saturday because AJ, Steph and Khloe were supposed to get home on Sunday. They sat on the plane for three hours. Eventually the flight was cancelled. They offered them a flight on Monday that went through Cancun and then Denver but couldn't guarantee a flight out of Denver. Tico's love their New Years and don't like to travel that day. They got rebooked for a flight for next Sunday. That adds a week to their trip. AJ was stressed They were on the plane emotionally ready to come home and got a long delay. I'm sure they will have fun during their extended stay. Steph hadn't been home for two years.
 
 Peiko keeps pooping in my house and today he peed in the house twice. I guess he is upset about being left but I can't deal with it and I took his little doggie butt back to the kennel. I didn't call to see if they could take him I just dropped him off. When I walked in with him they were all excited to see him. I am just NOT a dog lover. I'm glad there is a reasonably priced kennel I could leave him at. I don't think I could stand to keep him another week. If the weather was nice and he could stay outside all day it would be fine. He slept in the garage the last two nights it has gas heat so it's warm. I am sure he is happier at the kennel with other dogs to play with and people who enjoy him.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors