Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ginger bread houses take 1

Khloe is growing up so fast. She likes to wave her arms and say da da, ba ba and a variety of other two syllabul combinations.


Khloe also enjoys playing with my spatula and other nifty things from my kitchen drawers. Giannini has been watching Khloe since Steph went back to school. She's going back to Costa Rica next week and AJ and Steph won't have any relatives living with them and helping with the baby. It will be a big change.


I know I'm biased but seriously, that is a gorgeous baby.



Steph wanted to make ginger bread houses. We have a ginger bread date set for later in the month so we are going to do two house nights this year. Levi enjoyed tasting all the candies. He drools a lot.  The entire kitchen and everything he touches was sticky. Levi loves to play with the Thomas the trains. Later that evening I was trying to find Sean's glasses. Sean insisted he had set them next to his Wii. I looked everywhere to no avail. Eventually I was putting toys away and when I opened up the drawer of trains I found Sean's very sticky glasses next to some very sticky trains. Can't be sure but I'm guessing it was Levi! Funny little monkey.


Steph and Giannini took decorating very seriously.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors