Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Hives

Sean got hives for Christmas. It was worse than a lump of coal. They didn't come until afternoon. He was playing on his DS3 and he started scratching. At first I blamed the new detergent even though it was Tide with Downy and I've used both Tide and Downy. Don blamed his new stuffed toys. I briefly blamed his new Wii remote. Lastly I blamed the camphor in his humidifier though we had used it for a week. There was a little that has spilled on his table and I thought maybe he touched it and broke out. Alika pointed out she used to put Vicks vapor rub on him and he never had a reaction. It happened three more times. My final verdict is it was some sort of virus. We had no cortisone so Don went to Walgreen's which is the only place open on Christmas day.


 

We've been two days hive free. Hopefully he's done reacting to whatever he was reacting to. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors