Saturday, February 1, 2014

Busy Kid

 I love when Sean makes costumes. Before long he will be way to grown up for such cuteness. Sean still likes to watch "Kipper the Dog" and in one episode Kipper is a magician. He wanted a magician hat so we made one. The next day he made a magician hat for Jacob and one for his little girl friend Samantha. He put hearts on Samantha's instead of stars. Samantha said "everyone knows girls love hearts." I thought he'd done it because her middle name is Valentine. 

 Jacob a little boy who lives down the street spends a LOT of time at our house. His mom is sick more often than not. She ended up in the hospital on his birthday. They dropped him off at our house a couple of hours before school started on their way to the hospital. His mom had planned a little after school birthday party which she had to cancel. Jacob was sad so we had a little after school party at our house. The only people going to his party were Sean and Samantha (the car pool) so it worked out well. Samantha was there, I don't know why I don't have a picture of her. Jacob looked at the cake and said "oh, there seems to be some sort of mistake. This isn't my cake. My cake is a batman cake." Bummer kiddo. I had to explain that his parents were still getting him a batman cake. He is such a funny little kid. Yesterday Sean said "Jacob was brushing his teeth and he got toothpaste on his cheek but he wiped it off." I asked Jacob, "what toothbrush did you use?" He said, "I don't know."
Happy despite the fact I got the cake wrong.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors