Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fun in the snow

Sean and I went tubing with Catherine, her boys and her mom. Sean had a blast. The weather was nice for the first 90 minutes. The last 30 the sun went behind the clouds and it stated to snow. It got frosty. Our first run down the mountain Sean kept saying "I DON'T LIKE THIS, I DON'T LIKE THIS." When we got to the bottom he wanted to do it again. He didn't like it a second time so we moved to the smaller hill. We took our final run down the big hill and he liked it.

I don't think this is how you are supposed to sit in the tube.
Tyson, Sean and Catherine
I got a new camera for our trip to Iceland. I haven't figured out all the settings. Unbeknown to me I had it set on "fish eye" which made the pictures distorted. Apparently it's a popular lens.
Sean and Tyson
Sean's favorite part of the day was riding snowmobiles. He thought that was the coolest thing ever. The next day Sean was telling me how he missed his old school because they went on field trips. Silly boy, his life is one field trip after another!
Sean


At the end of the day when the snow started falling.
 
I'm at SLRMC today doing clinical with Eagle gate RN students. It's weird being back at the hospital. It's fun to see old friends but I don't really like being here. So many memories. Most of them good but the last year I worked here was stressful. The good out weighed the bad so I'm not sure why I'm not enjoying being here. I think it's more like the hospital is someone who I used to love. If it wasn't for the years I spent at SLRMC we wouldn't have Sean and our lives would be totally different.
 
Yesterday I went to Oakley to teach a CNA class at an assisted living center. It was an hour drive each way. The weather was nice. Before I got out of Oakley I had to stop for a herd of deer to run across the road in front of me.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors