Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kindergarten field trip

All four kindergarten classes went to Wheeler farm today. That's close to 120 kids plus teachers, parent volunteers and the functional skills class. The kids had a great time.

Today was Lin Lao Shi's last day. She is moving to California tomorrow. She will be missed. She has been a great teacher and has taught the kids so much.

I think the kids favorite part of the day was riding on a school bus. Good thing they don't have to know how much they would hate it if they had to do it everyday. I detested the school bus when I was kid! I would have loved to live within walking distance.

While we were waiting to get on the bus a little girl named Dakota came to me and said "every time I touch this finger it burns." I said "well don't touch it then." She looked at me in disgust and said "I'm looking for someone with problem solving skills." Ha!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors