Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Proving for certain that summer is here

In case a picture of Sean in the outdoor pool wasn't proof of summer here are pictures at the lake. I was really worried the lake would be low because at the end of the summer I had never seen it so low. The north side of the lake looked like a golf course. It is higher this year than it has been for the past five. The trees and rocks where we sit are under water again! Yeah!

We walked down to the lake just to have a look but the kids wanted to get in. Freezing!  I was going to step in up to my ankles to take a picture but decided to just take it from the side. 

This picture made me laugh. Sean's head is photo bombing this picture of Tyson.


After playing in the lake we went to the pool and had a picnic.

Sean and Tyson jumping.

Seriously, does this look safe? No!

They would climb to the top and then hang down and let go.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors