Sunday, May 18, 2014

May Day's

Sean and Jacob wanted to have a sleep over on a school night. Kindergarten doesn't start until 10:30 so I said it was OK. 

They put grocery bags in the toilet so they could set Mario and Luigi on the toilet. Nice:)

I got Khloe a My Little Pony blanket. It is very soft so she lays on it and rubs her head on the pony's head. So adorable. Khloe is adorable, not the blanket.

Practicing her chalk art. In addition to putting the chalk in her mouth she made marks on the side walk. She would get so excited when she marked the side walk. "What is this wizardry?" She is almost walking.


Sean had been to a back yard water birthday party and came home with squirt guns. He had two and gave one to Jacob who didn't go to the party.

We walked up to D.Q. We stopped at Jacobs house and he came too. Poor Jacob had six teeth pulled and a bunch of crowns on Thursday. He looks pitiful.

Khloe likes both strawberry and orange Julius. When she wanted more she would kick her legs really hard and flap. Subtle but I got the hint.

Sean taking pictures of me with the camera on the tripod.

This is what happens when you sleep on a wad of silly putty. I read that WD-40 is the only way to get it out. I figured scissors would work too but decided to just throw the pants away. It came out of the blanket with stain remover. It did leave a stain and I had to wash out my washer after I took the blanket out. There were little wads of silly putty in it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors