Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Lovely oh Lovely


Lovely, you've been with me since I was a wee little baby. You were bright and fuzzy, I was little and fuzzy.
My first trip to a ski resort and you kept me warm.
When I was miserable and sick with hand, foot, mouth disease you comforted me.
When I needed a soft place to lay my head you were always there.
My first trip on an airplane and you came too. It was the first of many trips we took to Illinois.
Sometimes I'm just adorable with my favorite blanket Lovely.
Went I went on a cruise you came too.
Our first trip out of the country. Hanging out on the beach in Mexico.
At a Walmart in Mexico

Catching a nap on a plane


On our way to Catalina Island.

Sick and miserable at Disney Land. I didn't care about Goofy but I did care about my blanket.


                                                  
                                               Long drives in the car are much better with Lovely.
Hanging out with Alika and Lovely.
                                          
                                             My sisters having a sleep over with me and Lovely
In Idaho at Lava Hot Springs. Hey Alika you are lying on Lovely!
                                              
                                                        Indoor camping with Lovely.
Headed down a crocodile infested river in Costa Rica.
Trying to keep Lovely dry on the Salt Flats
Holy crap Batman I broke my arm and I am not happy. As always Lovely is there offering support. In this case supporting my arm.


On a tour bus headed towards the Grand Canyon.

Sick and in the hospital and you were with me every minute. Well, except for the hour you were in the washer and dryer after I threw up on you.

Got my bottle, my parents and my blanket. Everything will be OK.
I've got my PICC line and Lovely. Oh and some candy and a bottle too.


Another sleep over.
Headed to China with my freshly patched Lovely.
Sleeping on the floor with my sisters and a bunch of blankets.
I went to Iceland. Here I am hanging out with my blanket and my lap top. Lovely has spent a lot of time in hotel rooms.
Sometimes I share Lovely with my niece, Khloe.
Kylie next to me, Brie and Lovely on top of me.
Under the mosquito netting in Kenya Africa.  
Lovely and I have some serious jet lag. Lovely also has some serious patches due to holes. At night mom and I make up stories about magical Lovely. Lovely flies us all over the world and can grant wishes. I said I wish Lovely could heal all her holes with her original fabric. The patches don't feel as good as the real fabric. Sad:( but I know Lovely is still underneath.
Another hospital admission for pneumonia. As always Lovely kept me company.
I know it's hard to tell but that's Lovely I am holding, Lovely is more blue than polka dotted. There are just a few original spots showing and those have holes in them. I still love Lovely and sleep with him every night.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors