Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Science Class

As he was getting ready for bed Sean was telling me about his day . It went something like this: Sean, "today in science I touched a pig's heart. It felt like muscle but it was squishy. It almost made me throw up. The throw up came all the way up to here (he points to the top of his neck)." Me: "Did the way it felt make you sick?" Sean, "no, it was the smell." Me, "hm." Sean, "I wonder what would have happened if I had picked up the heart and sang 'Rock a bye baby'." (At this point he is making sweeping rocking movements.) Me, "Did you want to pick the heart up and sing?" Sean, "no, I just wonder what would have happened if I did." 
If he had picked up that pigs heart and started singing I would hope someone would have the good fortune to capture it in a video so I could watch it over and over.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors