Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sister fun continued

The kids (of course) played Lego's but probably not as much as Sean would have liked.

They rolled down the front yard in a fit of giggles. I had to move them away from the steps for fear they would crack their heads on the cement.

They played Red Rover. They also went to Kangaroo Zoo and the Rec Center. They were very busy children.

They spent some time in the hot tub with their Penguin binoculars. 

I'm so proud of Brie. She is reading chapter books. Sean being the ultra competitive kid is now reading chapter books as well.

They slept. The first night Brie coughed ALL night. I gave her cough medicine but it didn't help. At one point Sean was asleep and Brie coughed in his face. His face got totally wet and he wiped his face and said "ewww" in his sleep. Not a big surprise but Sean has a cough now. He's been using his inhaler every night when he wakes up coughing. I've found that using the inhaler usually stops the coughing fits within about 30 minutes. I am going to take him into the doctor next week and get some steroid refills so I have them for our next trip.

We put up the tree on Saturday. Phoebe had a good time in San Francisco but was glad to be home.

I always think of their first Christmas under my tree. How big they  have grown.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors