Friday, November 28, 2014

Sister time

 I called Lanette on Monday and asked if the girls could sleep over Friday and Saturday. I didn't tell Sean we had arranged for the sleepover. On Tuesday Sean started telling me how he would always love his sisters and how much he missed them and he wanted to see them. He asked "when can I see my sisters?" I said "soon." He said "when?" I told him the day after Thanksgiving and he was excited. He didn't ask about it again and when I told him this morning we had to go meet Kylie and Brie he was thrilled. They moved from Saratoga Springs to Draper so they're about 20 miles closer which is nice.

Those three have so much fun when they are together. The connection is so intense. Such joy and spending time together.


No fear for these three.

I believe I can fly!
I believe I can touch the sky!








No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors