Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lego Birthday Party

No big surprise but we had a Lego themed party for Sean's birthday. I made a sheet cake and put cupcakes on top to look like a big Lego. I'm not very crafty but I thought it turned out cute. I bought a 2 pound bag of Lego candies. I put the leftover candy in a baggie and the kids guessed how many candies were in the bag.
Don created a race track and the kids made Lego cars and raced them. They got to take home the cars they made.

The kids all had a good time but it was two hours of chaos. Poor little Andrew had a melt down. I think he is on the autism spectrum and all the noise was a bit much. He made a car but then it disappeared and that put him over the edge. I tried to get him to make a new car but he wouldn't do it. He wanted the car he already made and nothing I said or do could convince him that his car wasn't missing but that it had been taken apart and was gone. Life's tough when your six. His twin did fine. His mom kept apologizing. I told her it was fine. He was like a little Carter.





Khloe stopped by she had a cold and was pretty miserable.



I love how the kids backed Sean up against the wall when it came time to open presents. They were going to shove those presents right into his face. It's fun how much kids enjoy giving presents. One kid gave him a gumball machine. Seriously, a gumball machine! The kids were shoving gum in their mouths. NOT, Don had them all spit it out. I could just see gum on the walls and carpet. 


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors