Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Days are getting short

Driving a leaf car.
Sean's first grade school picture.

I had lunch with Georgia, Sue, Charity and Ginger. It was great to see old friends. I don't miss working at the hospital or working full time but I do miss the intimate relationship of working with the same people every day. 

Khloe is old enough to create a ruckus. She unrolled the toilet paper and wrote on the kitchen floor with crayon. Usually when you say no to her she looks at the floor and gets insulted.I think she thinks if she isn't looking at me that I can't see her or maybe she is thinking that if she looks at the floor I will go away and she can keep doing whatever it is I am telling her not to do.
 When I told her not to write on the floor with crayons she looked confused. She took my hand, walked me to the front door and then outside. As soon as we got on the porch she picked up the sidewalk chalk and handed it to me. She can't understand why I will sit on the sidewalk and draw with her but then tell her not to draw on the floor. She brought a piece of blue chalk inside and started chewing on it. She doesn't usually put non-food things in her mouth. She didn't like the chalk and was spitting blue all over the floor.

Khloe loves balls. She was very unhappy that all these balls were being kept in cages and tried her best to free them.


I didn't have a car seat for Khloe so we walked to the school to meet Sean and Phoebe. It was cold! Khloe wanted out of the stroller. She started running and fell on the sidewalk and scraped her hand.

Random Lego picture.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors