Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A day in the life of Khloe

Khloe came to play while her parents were at work. I took my car into get the oil changed and we had to walk back to pick it up. This is the toy she wanted to bring. Nice and easy to carry.

This girl loves frosting. She will eat the frosting off the top of a cake, eat frosting from a spoon and eat frosting from the middle of the Oreo. She hands me her cookies when she's done and acts like they are broken. Cracks me up. We had a fun morning. She was really tired and was an hour late going down for a nap.

She had a great nap but woke up GRUMPY. Woe is her, nobody knows the trouble she's seen. Grandma gave her single stuffed Oreo's and not double stuffed.

I gave her the selfie stick and she started to cheer up.

There's a smile.

As soon as Sean got home she was happy! She loves her Sean. I told Sean to play stuffed toys with her. He said "she doesn't play, she just runs around us." I told him that's how a 2 year old plays. She was having a grand time just running around yelling and periodically throwing stuffed toys down the stairs. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors