Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sick and a selfie stick

Khloe Selfies

It's been a strange month. The first week of May we were still recuperating from our big South American Adventure. The first weekend of May Sean got sick. he was coughing a lot and had a fever. He missed a couple of days of school and was miserable. I got an abscess in my bartholin's gland and had to have surgery in the doctor's office to insert a drain. All this happened in the middle of Sean being sick. On Monday (the 4th) after the surgery I was feeling pretty crappy. I took a Lortab and went to bed in Sean's room so I could help him with his inhaler during the night. I was up every hour giving him Albuterol and nothing seemed to help. I called the doctor's office in the morning and the doctor on call said I had to go to PCMC if he was using that much albuterol. I tried to explain that he wasn't sick enough to go to PCMC but they said they wouldn't see him. I said "fine, I'll take care of him myself." I was ready to cry. A few minutes later Don comes out of the room and shows me the cap was on the inhaler inside the spacer. That means he got no albuterol all night. That could be why he wasn't getting better. It was kind of funny in a pitiful sort of way. I don't know why I didn't wake Don up in the night and have him take care of Sean. I guess my being sick and the medications impaired my ability to make rational decisions.
Amazon is always making recommendations for thing I should buy. I bought Sean a Pete the Cat book and AJ an PCAT book and now I am getting combined recommendations.

Sean's opposite work.



We got a selfie stick so we were practicing.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors