Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sean's summer activities

We've kept Sean busy this summer. I can't believe it's almost August. Time has flown. Sean has had kids camp in the park on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, Chinese camp Wednesday morning, piano Wednesday after Chinese, gymnastics Friday mornings and swimming every afternoon. Some days all I do is drive him from place to place and he still says he's bored and needs to play with Jacob in between activities. He is a goer and a doer!

He hasn't liked Chinese camp. I don't think we will do it again next year. It's in Bountiful and it's only an hour so I have to wait because it's not worth driving home. I don't think it's helping his Chinese skills. I guess the goal isn't to improve his skills it's just to keep him from losing them.
This is the first day Sean went off the diving board. He went off the regular one, climbed up the big one, got scared climbed back down, went off the regular one a couple more times and then went off the high dive. Now he goes off the high dive all the time. He bounces so high it scares me. In August he starts diving classes. He is excited.



He did well in swimming classes. He's going into level 5 in August.

Rounding off of a back flip at gymnastics. The first day of gymnastics he didn't like it because there were too many girls but now he loves it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors