Saturday, July 18, 2015

Spang-giber-ish

Spang-giber-ish also known as Khloe speak. Some English, some Spanish and a lot of gibberish. Sean and Khloe were playing in the play land at Chick fil A. Khloe was communicating with Sean via Khloe-speak and this kid looks at her and says to Sean "can't she talk?" This made Sean angry and he said very loudly, "she speaks SPANISH, do you even know what SPANISH IS?" Ha, ha that made me laugh. The kid shut right up, I guess he doesn't know what Spanish is.

Good picture of the ball bouncing off Khloe's head.

I'm not sure what this is about maybe Sean's bum smells. OK, Sean's bum doesn't smell. When we were on vacation Kylie and Brie gave Sean grief about wetting his pants. Brie said "maybe I'll wear a pull up all day and just pee my pants." Sean had not had an accident during the day since we got home. He said he can just feel when he has to pee now. Whatever it is I'm grateful. He's also a lot dryer in the morning. Still wet but not soaked through his pull up. I don't know if his bladder is holding more or what has changed. I think in the next year he may start being dry at night. It is sure nice to not have Sean smelling. I was making him change his pants half a dozen times a day. He won't need 20 pairs of pants and underwear anymore.

Jacob can't swim. He cracks me up. He is sitting on the steps in the shallow end of the pool and Sean is bouncing around him. Jacob said "Sean you are freaking me out!" I asked him why and he said "what if I fall of these steps?" I said "then you would stand up like Sean." He looked at Sean who was standing in water up to his waist and said "oh."
Khloe found a bowl of M&M's that she had abandoned on a previous visit. She finished those suckers off.
Check out this styling hair do. AJ tried to take credit but no one believes him.
Sean and Jacob were leaving Khloe out. They were playing in the bedroom and told her she couldn't come in. She just laid outside the door and played. I told Sean he was her uncle and had to be nice. At kids camp when they asked the kids to share something unique about them Sean said that he was an uncle. Usually he's really good about including her. He doesn't like her around his Lego creations because,well because she's two.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors