Sunday, January 10, 2016

Cheeky girl!


I don't think they come any cheekier than this one. We went to the pet store and Khloe picked out some fish. I let her carry them. She shook them really, really hard. She kissed them and squeezed them. I kept expecting to hear a pop and crying in the backseat on the way home. She was pinching the bag but it didn't pop. It made me think of Nemo and the little girl in the dentist office. I think the fish were happy to make their way in to the fish tank. I was trying to give her a stuffed toy at the store but she didn't want anything to do with it. She just wanted those fish.

She was trying to slide down the stairs on her bum. I kept telling her not to do that. I think she does it on the carpeted stairs at her house and doesn't see any difference. I could just picture her flying down my stairs hitting her head all the way down. She is a busy little girl. She eats the middle and top of foods. She will just eat the topping of a pizza or the middle of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors