Thursday, January 21, 2016

Snorkeling and chilling at the pool

This little lizard was in the shower with me. A pretty good chameleon. He blended right in with the tile.

Sean and Jameson really liked snorkeling.

Not exactly Bay Watch. I only saw one life guard but lots of poles with float devices attached along with instructions to rescue and call 911.
I thought these were the coolest tree pods. I would have brought them home and tried to dry them but the rules are pretty strict. You aren't allowed to take any fruits (except pineapple) seeds or plants off the island. The produce police searched Sean and my luggage.


The kids would play in the ocean, snorkel and then hang out at the pool. It's less sandy to eat snacks poolside than ocean side.

Tyson








No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors