Sunday, January 10, 2016

First skiing of the season

Don and Sean went skiing Saturday. Sean was so excited. He told me he did a lot of jumps and fell 3 times. Four times if you count the wipe out in lodge/barn when he slipped on the floor and wiped out with his tray of food. Don said they put new floors in the barn and there is a downward slope to the eating area. The floors are really slippery. That sounds like a great plan for an area where people are stomping around in snowy wet boots.
It's been snowy off and on this week. Not much accumulation just little snow showers. It's still really cold and the air quality it bad.
Hanging out with Olaf.
Claudia's doing better. She's still dizzy and weak but she is texting me about an error on payroll. Dana had switched a day with Ginger and Claudia didn't change it on the calendar so I need to adjust it next month. If she's well enough to be worrying about payroll she's doing better. She keeps telling me she feels guilty that I'm doing all the work. I told her the business would still be there when she gets back and that she would owe me big time! I keep telling her to quit worrying about things she can't do anything about and to just get better.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors