Monday, May 23, 2016

Goodbye Powder Pink Counter tops

It took 17 years but I woke up one day and said "I can't take these pink counter tops any more!!!!

So ugly!

They looked better laying in our front yard.



We went to Legacy granite but decided on Corian. Don really wanted something lighter. We are going to get the cabinets redone at the end of June.

They had to come back and put on the back splashes. They still have a piece they need to fix behind the sink. It just looks so clean. I went through the kitchen and got rid of about a third of my stuff. I've still got more to go through. Amazing how much easier it is to clean your kitchen when there's less crap to move around. I've been shoving pots in the cupboards and stacking up attachments for my Kitchen aid that I've never used. Crazy, why did I do that. We got a new microwave and toaster too.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors