Monday, May 23, 2016

Oh my FRAUD


May was just a month of people trying to rob me. Someone got into the office at the classroom and stole all our petty cash around $200 and a jar of change. A couple of days later I got a call from Macy's wanting to know if I had bought two $1400 gift cards on line. I said "no" and they said "are you sure?" Pretty sure I would remember spending $2800 in gift cards,

The frosting on the fraud cake! Don and I were going through all the money we spent on the renovation of the 512 house. It was a total of $16000. I was online reading off all the expenditures and I came across the checks above. I was so confused. How did Sharron Newbold end up with her name on a check with my account number and address. Well, Sharron Newbold got a copy of one of our checks and made her own! Being the gifted criminal she is she used her own name and driver license number. I did a criminal background check on her. She seems to like creating counterfeit prescriptions but appears to be branching out. Funny thing when I was complaining to Catherine about her she knew who she was. She said "I thought she was in jail." Well you thought wrong, she's out of jail writing checks to Victoria Secret on my account. Idiot. We are sure one of the workers we wrote a check to sold or gave a copy of that check to counterfeiters. Pretty sure it was the loser who did our fence. I went to the Centerville police department but then had to file reports in West Valley and Salt Lake where she actually wrote the checks.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors