Saturday, May 28, 2016

Kirk and Lauren's wedding

The wedding was beautiful. The guy that married them was strange. He sounded like a sports caster the entire time. It was really an emotional day. Darci and Sharon missing was tough. The guy performing the ceremony talked about Darci and poor Addie was crying so hard I thought she might faint. It was hard to see her so sad. I know she misses her mom everyday but I think graduating from high school and Kirk getting married were just huge reminders that every big day in her life for the rest of her life and her mom won't be there. It also made my heart hurt for Darci, that she was robbed of seeing her kids grow up. It was tough for Gary too.

Sean had fun playing with Dava's kids.

Nova, oh my goodness she was so adorable. She danced like there was no tomorrow. A song came on and she said "mom, hold my cupcake I have to dance!"





I said "Sean you know Mrs. is a girl" he said, "I know that's what makes it so funny!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors