Saturday, July 2, 2016

Kitchen redo

Last look at the old cabinets.
They came and took off all the doors and took them to the shop to be sanded and painted.

A couple days later they came and covered up the kitchen in preparation for paint.

We were supposed to go on a river rafting trip this weekend. I had really mixed emotions about the trip A 3 night 4 day river rafting trip down the Green River is really out of my comfort zone. It is over 100 degrees and we would be sleeping in tents along the river. I talked to the river guide and we bought a mattress with a battery operated pump. I had myself emotionally prepared for the trip but still apprehensive. Kylie and Brie were coming so Sean was hyped. We were going to leave early Friday morning. On Tuesday Tyson was complaining that his stomach hurt. Tuesday afternoon he had his appendix removed. I felt bad for Tyson but a little relieved about the trip. Sean and the girls had their sight's set on a trip so we came up to the lake for the weekend instead. 


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors