Saturday, July 2, 2016

Baby blue eyes

These two sure look different. I think Khloe looks more like AJ and Val like Steph. The are both adorable and have the most beautiful eyes. Khloe is busy this summer. She's taking swimming, gymnastics and ice skating.
Baby with the most mellow little personality. Getting loved by her big sister.
Just being adorable.
Sean's been playing with his twin friend's Ethan and Andrew. It would appear that Jacob has moved to Georgia permanently. Susan told me in May that she was going to Georgia as soon as school got out and when she got there she was going to "serve Clayton with divorce papers from the meanest attorney I can find and take him for all he's worth." I said "well I don't think he's got much too take" and she said with all the abuse I've suffered I deserves everything he has. I didn't believe her because she's told me before that she's filing for divorce but apparently this time she meant it. She really is taking him for all he's worth because she's taking Jacob and that's all the poor man has. She even told the secretary at the school she was taking Jacob to Georgia before she told Jacob or Clayton. I told Sean Jacob wasn't coming back right before we left for Europe because I thought they'd already gone and then Jake came over. Oops, Sean asked Jacob how he felt about moving to Georgia and Jacob said "I'm not moving." Poor kid, poor Clayton. I digress, Sean played with Jacob a lot mostly out of convenience so now he's having to play with other friends. The twins are not good swimmers but they have fun playing in the pool

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors