Sunday, June 26, 2016

Cute baby and LOL

I don't know if Val is really the cutest baby in the world or if I'm just biased but dang that girl is cute. She is the sweetest baby every. She is really calm, she sleeps, she eats. The past few days she has started laughing which of course makes me laugh. She coo's. Be still my heart!

Sometimes she is a deep thinker!


We went swimming yesterday and AJ and family came. Khloe's teeth were chattering but she had fun.
 
Sean met a girl at the pool from St George named Eve. She was the funniest kid. Don and I were sitting under a shade tent listening. She told Sean she lived in St George but was here visiting her dad. "My parent's are divorce. Do you know what divorce is?" Sean said "yes, I know what divorce is. I'm adopted." The girl looked horrified and she said "POOR YOU!" Sean looked confused and said, "no, it's a good thing." She then ask a bunch of questions about his parents, "where do they live, what do they look like." Sean tells her "Jennie is brown and is from Texas, my dad is white and from the U.S." He then clarifies that Texas is in the U.S.  He shares all sorts of details about his birth family and the girl just continues to look mystified. Then she ask "where are the people how take care of you?" Sean said, "you mean my parents?" She said "yes" he points at us and Eve said "oh, I thought they would be younger." Ha I really did laugh out loud. I asked"who you calling old?" Funny little girl. She had a little sister with her named Abby who barked and whined like a dog the entire time. Eve asked her if she wanted her to practice baptizing her and then proceeds to do so. We were also entertained by an autistic teenager fighting with his little brother. He flipped the little brother off and then the brother said he was going to tell his dad. The autistic kid flipped out and the brother just kept tormenting him. "I'm 50% sure I'm going to tell dad." Every time the autistic brother talked the percentage would go up or down. He was getting really mad and they were throwing water at each other but they never touched each other. They really started screaming at each other about the time they dad was walking back to the pool so he made them go home. The kid reminded me so much of Carter but Carter would have totally flipped if someone messed with him like the little kid did. Such entertainment and made me glad Carter is a grown up.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors