Thursday, June 2, 2016

Llama and her babies

Loving Valentina! She is a much more mellow baby than Khloe was. She does seem to think that she is ALWAYS hungry. She'll sit and look around, eat some sleep some, look around some more. She'll wake up and look at me "are you still holding me?" If I am she goes back to sleep if I'm not she grunts and squeaks until I pick her up.


Love that adorable little face soooo much!




Khloe being super silly! Love this little face. She makes me laugh. There were a bunch of crows in the yard and we put out bread. We were sitting very quietly watching the birds. When a bird would come eat our bread she would yell, "LOOK LLAMA THE BIRD EATING! Aww the bird went away." Silly birds, why did you fly away?





No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors