Sunday, June 26, 2016

Weekend with Sisters

Sean loves spending time with his sisters. They had 3 night and 4 days and it wasn't enough. After we took the girls home Sean cried, big crocodile tears, "I miss my sisters." It made me so sad.
They like to facetime but that requires the girls having access to their mom's computer which they don't have during the day. It's just a big deal to hook up that way, it takes planning and different people's schedules. The girls have a home phone in their room. So all week since they went home they have been calling each other. Some days they've talked 2 hours. Some days Sean says "well, if we don't have anything else to say I'm going to hang up. OK, bye, I love you. No, I love you more." I think being able to call whenever he wants has been helpful. It's not the same as living with them but it's a lot of contact.

We did 4th of July tie dye and regular tie dye. The shirts didn't really turn out like I planned but that's tie dye. You get what you get and don't throw a fit.

They used to be so little sleeping together in the bed. Now they are all so giant. They were so good, they would just go to bed and go to sleep no craziness. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors