Monday, December 26, 2016

Sea Quest interactive aquarium and the new Dartside

There's a new interactive aquarium at Layton Hills Mall. I stuck my finger in a pool of fish and one of them clamped on my finger. It scared me and I yelled which scared poor Khloe. She was scared the rest of the time that something was going to bite her. She did like the little turtles. 

Brie and Sean loved the birds. Khloe and Kylie not so much.



Brie and Sean fed the parakeets and thought it was the coolest thing ever. They wanted to go back and do it again the minute they finished.


I had a student a couple of months ago who wanted to be a professional mermaid. She brought her mermaid tail to class and we put her in the hoyer lift and had all sorts of fun. I told her about the new aquarium and she was hired. I guess she will never be a C.N.A. now that she's a full time mermaid.



Dartside has moved to the mall. They are about five times as big as they used to be.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors