Saturday, December 31, 2016

White Christmas

The weatherman kept saying the snow was coming on the 23rd and Christmas eve morning and to travel early. The snow didn't come until Christmas eve night. It was perfect, everyone woke up to a very white Christmas. We had 8 inches at our house.

I found a website called "find my fabric." I posted a picture of Sean's baby blanket a couple of months ago. I picture women with rooms full of fabric checking this site to see if anything on their shelves is there. A woman emailed me and she had a little over a yard of Sean's fabric. I was so excited. It had a couple weird cuts in it. I stared at it for awhile and decided I would just use it for the front of a quilt. I put a blue boarder on it. Then I decided to add a piece of Sean's fabric that I used to cover Lovely. It was pretty big at this point so I decided to add a piece of yellow and make a king size quilt for his bed.

I was excited. It's really heavy and turned out great. He needed a new quilt for his bed. He's been using AJ's old penguin comforter which is threadbare now too.
Sean liked it too. He remembers when Lovely was patched with the blue fabric too.

Sean got the Skylanders Imaginators game for his WiiU. He also got the Michael Vey book series that we've been reading.

Carter wanted a new vacuum.

We got Milla a flat screen for her room so she can watch Netflix from bed.
Khloe came over for presents later.


Khloe got a doctor set. She practiced giving us shots and listening to our hearts.





No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors