Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Some snow and a crappy week

I'm a little behind posting. The crappy week was at the end of November. On the 28th we had quite a snow day. I asked Linda to work for me so I wouldn't have to drive in it. Don worked from home. AJ and Steph didn't have that option. They were getting off of Legacy at the Centerville exit and AJ couldn't stop the car. He slid down the ramp and hit another car, head on. The airbags went off. Steph really got whacked in the head and chest. She had a lot of bruises from the seat belt as well. The girls weren't hurt and AJ was just emotionally traumatized. Steph was really hoping her car wasn't going to be totaled but it was.
AJ called after the crash and I went and pick up Steph and the girls from the side of the road. Don stayed and helped AJ get the car taken care of.
When we got home Sean, Milla and Khloe built a snowman. Sean declared it "the best day ever." Khloe then repeated what Sean said "best day ever." Well, I guess it was the best day ever because no one was seriously injured. Khloe did  have a little stress from the accident. The next day when I was driving she kept saying, "Grandma, go slow. Grandma, be careful. Grandma, don't crash. If you crash, WOOSH, BANG!"
AJ took Steph to the ER and they were there late. I put the girls to bed. When AJ and Steph got home they just slept at our house so the girls didn't have to get moved.

Valley fell asleep on the floor in Sean's room but then I moved her to bed with me and Don. She slept through the night.
Not sure what these pictures were from I just thought they were cute.

Sleeping babies.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors