Sunday, April 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Khlo Bolicious

Blink and your kids will be grown. I think the addendum to that is blink and your grandchildren will be grown. Khloe is four and so grown up. Vally is 1 and almost walking. Sean is 9 and so big. Time goes so fast.


Khloe had a birthday party at Boondocks. She was excited to have her friends from school at her party.


Sean wasn't overly impressed with the plethora of little girls.

I thought she was going to catch that napkin on fire. She played with it while we sang.


The day after her birthday I fixed lasagna so I decided to make a birthday cake. Technically she just had cupcakes at her party so a birthday cake was due. Who am I kidding I'm always baking cakes. I've been practicing decorating. I think I'm going to take a class. One more thing I should have had my mother teach me.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors