Thursday, August 31, 2017

Robbed

I went to the classroom to do a virtual day. Claudia had been there until 5:30 the day before and Sean and I got there at 7:30. I set Sean up in the office with his computer. When I went to the front desk the change jar was like this. I took the picture and sent it to Claudia and said "what the heck?"

Sean was telling me the internet wasn't working so I went around and reset the routers. It still wasn't working so I went in the closet to he main router and it was disconnected and on the floor. I thought, what the heck. I plugged it in and then I looked in the testing room. Three of our computers were gone. Someone broke in the backdoor to get in the classroom then broke into the closet and the office.


They disconnected our camera system and wiped out the last 24 hours.


Strange break in. They didn't take all the computers and they didn't break anything. They disconnected our $400 router and set it on the floor. Most peculiar.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors