Thursday, August 31, 2017

Runny nosed Val Pal

Cutest toddler in the world was too sick for daycare on Monday and Tuesday so she hung out with Grandma. On Monday she was wheezing and wouldn't eat but Tuesday she just had a runny nose. She took two naps on Tuesday. This was her letting me know she was ready for the first one.

I put some Nutella on a graham cracker which she liked with the exception of the graham cracker.

Please, may I have some more!

After the nutella she required a bath.

We went to Dicks and she was wearing my glasses. I told her she was beautiful and she said "booful." That kid is cute and smart. She counts 1,2,3 then 3,2,1 then 1,2,3,8. After we got back from Dicks she took another nap.



I got another cute note from Sean's teacher. I am amazed she even knows who the kids are after less than a week of school. I wonder how long until she separates Sean and Andrew as they are sitting next to each other. I'm surprised that hasn't already happened. I can't imagine they aren't talking during class.
Dear Sean's parents,

I think Sean has been trying harder in my classroom! I see big progress on participation and trying. He looks like more interested and more motivated.  I love it when I see his face lightened up when he feels great about what he just did.  He is heading on the right direction!  I want to see more and more of  his smiles in my classroom! Great job!

Please share this with Sean.

Best,

Su Laoshi

Stewart Elementary

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors