Thursday, August 22, 2019

Florida trip

Don doesn't have a lot of vacation time because he is saving it for our big trip in November so Sean and I flew ahead of him to Fla. We spent a week, Don spent the weekend.


My babies, oh how I've missed my monkey's.

Sean decided he wanted to sleep in the closet. That only lasted one night.

We went house hunting. The first day we went to Alligator Point which was a bust. Pretty beach but a nothing town and I mean nothing!!! I have no idea what you would do there if you don't fish and we don't fish.

Lunch break

Ah, the second day we went to St George Island. Now that's a beach with the feeling I was looking for. We looked at 7 or 8 houses. Some were strange. There was a really nice condo someone built on top of the subway restaurant. You could buy just the condo or the building. What would happen if we bought the condo and then the republican party decided to put their head quarters down stairs. Just too risky. Fun location right next to town but a no. We went to a house that was 3 stories straight up! Crazy stairs, that was a no. By the time Don arrived on Friday we had it narrowed to two complexes.

Our first lunch on the island at the Blue Parrot

Outside the restaurant.

The water is so warm and there are actually shells!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors