Thursday, August 22, 2019

Packing up the lake

We have everything out of the lake house. It was supposed to close tomorrow but has been pushed back to Wednesday. Don is sadder about leaving the lake then I am. He loves his boat. He doesn't want to sell it so he will keep it in the garage he rents for his excess cars and we can still take it out to the/a lake. We spent a lot of days at the lake but not very many nights. I will miss the big family gatherings there but I definitely feel the need to move on. Lot's of memories there. My mom was there, Don's mom, Don's sisters, exchange students, teachers, cousins, nieces, nephews, all the kids and their friends..... Lot's of people have spent time t our lake house and on our little yellow boat.


All the memories are off the wall.
I'm going to take the lion that scares everyone to our next water property.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors