Monday, August 19, 2019

Into the file cabinet

Khloe had this little countdown of days until they moved to Florida hanging on her wall at home. It's been next to my printer since they left. It is now scanned and filed. I had a bunch of the girls pictures hanging on my bedroom door and I thought seeing them would make me smile but mostly it just makes me cry so they too have been sent to a folder in the file cabinet. Maybe it's just worse today because I'm stressing over AJ's test results. 
The week before they left I was sad so Khloe drew me this picture of her, Vally and me. This of course made me cry and Khloe said "It was to make you happy." Yes, it made me happy but it still made me cry.


Art work by Vally

Khloe's princess

More by Vally

I know we will go to Florida to visit but I miss hearing the front door open and the girls voices saying "GRANDMA" Once AJ has his test passed and their life is more settled I think I will be less stressed about it. I know AJ will be less stressed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors