Saturday, November 30, 2019

Day 3 in Japan Thanksgiving

This was a crazy way to spend Thanksgiving. I was really glad we had Thanksgiving dinner at home before we left or I would have been sad. I didn't take any pictures at home but Carter, Alika, David and spouses and Catherine's family all came for dinner.
We rode the bullet train from Kyoto to Tokyo. I thought Osaka and Kyoto were such typical cities, I felt like I could be in Chicago minus the Japanese signs. Tokyo, screams "YOU ARE IN JAPAN!"
 
Subway ride after the bullet train, headed to our next hotel.

Really bad sushi train. We left after 3 plates and went to a Tepenyaki place. I know it''s bad but I prefer the Americanized version of Japanese food.

We went to the Robot Show. That was a loud bizarre show. It was like putting on the Macy Day parade in 5000 square feet. I'm glad we did it but I wouldn't do it again.









We were back to the hotel and asleep by 8 pm.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors