Friday, November 29, 2019

Travelling to Japan

I had really been dreading the flight to Japan. 24 hours of travel. Started at 5 am with a flight to LAX, 4 hours layover then a 14 hour flight to Osaka which included a layover in Korea. It wasn't as bad as I anticipated. The flight wasn't full so Don moved into the row next to us and Sean and I had a space between us and Don had three seats. It was turbulent for much of the way. They gave us two hot meals and a sandwich so there was a lot of feeding going on. They even gave a hot meal on the 90 minute flight from Seoul to  Osaka. In the US you wouldn't even get a drink for a flight that short.


I think it was the biggest plane I've ever been on. I know it was the biggest Sean has been on.

Yes, Jamba juice taste the same in Korea as it does the US.

We made it to Japan and posed in front of a bathroom sign. The bathrooms in Japan are something else!!!

City few from our hotel in Osaka. It felt like we could be in any city in the US. Minus all the Japanese writing.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors