Thursday, October 15, 2020

Biking on the beach

 

We road the electric bikes down the beach to the state park. It's good thing they're electric or I wouldn't have made it 100 feet on the beach. It was kind of like riding a horse bumping over the sand. By the time were done my butt hurt. I think I had saddle sores from bike riding. When you drive in the dry sand it makes a noise like cars squealing on a race track. I found that a little unerving.


We were chilling at the park for a little while but someone had Rush Limbaugh blaring and I couldn't deal with it so we headed home.

Yep this is me after a leisurely bike ride. I thought I was going to barf. It was only about 80 degrees and 100% humidity but I was beat. (and that was on an electric bike!) What a wuss I am.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors