Thursday, July 8, 2021

Hot July

 

Don and I decided at the last minute to walk the Centerville 5K run. We came in just ahead of the last group. We didn't run, we walked and I walk a 20 minute mile so we were done in 59 minutes.
Some fo the runners were seriously in it to win it. And then there was us. See that guy in the wheelchair ahead of us? That's the group we beat. I had to stop and use the bathroom and they got ahead of us. When we passed them they asked if we had lapped them. That made me laugh, I told them no but they weren't going to beat us and I would put a spoke in his wheel. We were all laughing.
We closed on the condo 35 days after listing. We got $15000 more than asking. I used a realtor called Intermountain Properties and saved $10000 in real estate fees. It was a great service.

Goodbye V4 you were a good rental for 20 years. It's amazing Aric and I bought our first home there for $24000 and we had a bidding war for this one and it sold for $240000. Now that it sold for that high the next one will sell for even higher because the appraisal will go up. We sold for $7000 more than appraisal. Sean said "you're a scammer." I said we aren't scammers we had 8 offers at that price. Now, hopefully the Tallahassee house will close on time.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors