Sunday, January 18, 2009

skiing

Don, David and Alika went skiing today. Don took the camera but he didn't take pictures. Alas there are no pictures of their day. They say they had fun though. David is still not as good at snowboarding as he is at skiing. He and Alika both boarded today. David and Don went last Sunday too. The weather was great in the mountains. It's pretty yucky in the valley lots of smog.
I stayed home with Sean. I took him home this afternoon because his dad wanted him. When I got there it took me 10 minutes to get them to open their door. There landlord showed up shortly after me. She said she had just picked up the rent check from the bishop and she told them they belonged in a homeless shelter. Nice exit point for me. She was pretty mad. I can certainly understand why. My gosh if you aren't doing anything you could at least clean.

Our renters in 512 are having a hard time. He hasn't been paid in 3 months. Then on Thursday he broke his leg skiing and now he needs surgery. He works part time as a ski instructor in addition to his day job. Laura the wife is so cute. She said with the economy so bad she had been praying for work and that Brian had lots of work just no pay. She said she needs to start praying for pay. I feel bad for them. They are a good family.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors