Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Missionary calling Utah style

AJ's friends are entering the Mission Training Center like crazy. Soon, AJ, Skyler and Travis will be the only ones left. Bryce (in the suit) leaves for the MTC in the morning. The picture was taken at Adam's house tonight where we all gathered for Adam to open his letter. Right after Adam's letter Bryce went to his house to get set apart as a missionary.
Does it look like AJ and Skyler were crying? Well, they were. I had a tear in my eye as well:(



When I got home I asked Don and Mom both separately "If Adam could go anywhere in the world what would be the best place for him to go?" They both answered "Greece." And you guessed it, Adam is going to Athens Greece. I though his Greek Grandma, sitting on the couch next to him was going to fall over. It was really a fun moment. Truly inspiring.

I'm sure going to miss those boys! AJ says he is going to have to get a girlfriend soon because he's not going to have anyone to hang out with.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors