Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy February

A and his friends are over playing scrabble which is funny because none of them can spell. They've been playing for two hours and have yet to win a game. They spend all their time looking up words. They are looking for words like, jup, wip..... Last heard they were looking to see if jiz was a word. Silliness. Note Syler at the head of the table with the dictionary in hand.
Sean got some new cowboy boots and he thinks he's pretty cool. So cool in fact he doesn't need to wear anything else. There's been drama at Sean's parents house this week. I guess the drama doesn't involve a house because they are homeless again. Ryan is staying at his dads and the girls and Jenny are couch surfing. I'm going to take Sean over to where Jenny is staying tomorrow for a couple of hours while I'm working so she can see him. I don't know where they're going to go next. No job, no money doesn't make for a very easy life.
Now Sean is so cool he doesn't even need his boots. He is helping Don fix my computer. Sean has been sick all week. He's had a combination of bronchitis and croup. His nose is running like crazy. Snot city!


I don't know why I can't keep the house clean.........

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors