Thursday, February 19, 2009

Haircuts and not much else

Alika is down to 500 hours of beauty school. She figures she'll be done in about two and a half months. She has worked really hard. It still amazes me that cosmetology school is 2000 hours. That's a lot of time. She came over tonight to give Gma a cut.

Sean spent the night with Jenny and Ryan which is a trip when they are homeless. I asked where he was going to sleep and they said on the floor. The next morning Jenny called and said that he missed us and had a night "from hell." When I brought him home he had this total vacant look in his eyes. It lasted until after a nap, dinner and a bath. It wasn't until he had his bath and I put him on the bed to put his pajamas on that he smiled. It's sad. I don't know what happens to him there. I know they don't beat him but he sure is unhappy.
Don and David are going to Vernal for a hockey game tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors