Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good grief


I talked to Jenny last night and she said she was really missing Sean. I told her I was going to leave Sean with a sitter today but instead I could bring him to where she was staying and she could spend five hours with him. She seemed excited about the idea. I told her I would call her this morning at 8:30 to get the address of where she is staying. I start calling at 8:30 and called until 9:45 but no answer. I left Sean with Steph and AJ and went to work. At 10;15 Jenny called and said she had forgotten to turn her phone on and had overslept. I just can't imagine not seeing my baby for a week and then oversleeping and not seeing him. We're going to try again tomorrow. I've got the address of her friend's house and I am going to drop Sean off at 7:45. Hopefully she answers the door.
David is coming with me to the clinic tomorrow. He has a doctors appointment at 10:15 and Don is going to pick him up from the clinic and take him to his appointment and then bring him back. It's a short day at school tomorrow. David can work off a few hours of his community service filing and shredding papers at the clinic.
Hmm, I'm watching the news. It certainly isn't reassuring.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors