Tuesday, February 10, 2009

condos and life

Aghh, Our 2 BR cedar springs condo is a pain in the bum. We cannot keep good renters in there. I had checked references on some new renters who wanted to rent. References were good and they said they would pay their deposit today and planned to move in today. They called Sat and asked if they could get into paint. I let them in and they painted the corners. (Mind you it was just painted and didn't need painted, they just wanted to change the color) Today while I was teaching he came dropped off the key and said he was going back to Texas. So now I have no renters and the corners painted. This means we (Don) has to repaint and I have to re advertise etc... Oh well, we will survive.

Update Jenny saga. She has tended Sean three days for me while I've worked. Ryan got drunk again Fri and she told me she was dumping him. I said. Yes your dumping him until he says he is sorry. Today he was back. Unbelievable. They are couch surfing and bumming off people and he is out getting drunk. Don dropped Sean off today at the place their staying. He had to take diapers, milk and food for him. It's kind of like leaving your baby with a baby sitter that you don't trust. It's sad because when we leave him he gives us a confused "what did I do to make you leave me here" look. He was happy when I picked him up tonight. I set him down for a second and he screamed. He's in bed now. Very happy to be home.

It's quiet around here without Steph, Dan and the baby. AJ has been sick for a couple of days. He had a nose bleed last night! Bummer. David has been good this week. Playing soccer and doing his homework. CNA business is good. The bad economy is making everyone want a job in health care. Hope health care can make it through the recession. If no one has insurance or money, hospitals aren't going to have any money. I hope Obama is as good as we all think he is.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors